Although the studios strives to meet the needs of many filmmakers & artists, there are times when other spaces are needed JFUF have strong community partnerships with businesses and individuals.
Our Community Partnership Liaison works hard at seeking out locations for independent filmmakers and artists. Our Friends of the Studio gladly support our endeavors.
- (The Altar International Church in Upper Marlboro MD (Ministry & conference scenes-Flexible scheduling)
- Henson Valley Church/Ft. Washington, MD (Sanctuary, office and kitchen)
- Fletchers Auto Shop- Beltsville, MD (mechanic shop Sundays only)
- Cobra Strike Protective Services- Marlow Heights, MD (office space, security cars, training rooms, conference rooms etc)- Saturdays & weeknights only
- Opulent Lady Network- Harve De grace Office Space (Sundays only)
- Sunwa and Mike- This location is for upscale scenes. This location boasts of over 9,000 sf.
- Crazy Sicilian- pizza & sub shop- the next door neighbor to JFUF. (early morning shoots only before 9am.
Other Friends of the Studio
These individuals and businesses provide services that are not location related:
- Trina D. Armstead Brown- Trina does not have a location but she our set designer. She offers top of the line customer service to filmmakers. Trina has wide array of set designs and furniture that will make any set look spectacular.
- Skys Dreams & Events- Sky is one of our event planners. Although her specialty is children’s event’s, she loves the idea of planning for movie premiers, openings, etc. Sky takes pride in ensuring that your project shines.